It’s getting hot, hot, HOT! And when it starts getting hot, it’s time for BBQs!! Here is a recipe that your family and friends will love and you will definitely be the hit of the party!
What you need:
- 8 pounds beef short ribs, cut across the bone
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup brown mustard
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Stock Pot
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Pour 1 cup of the rib water into the mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for approximately 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened and is heated through. Add the ribs to the pot, turning with tongs to coat well. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer the ribs to a hot outdoor grill, meat side down first, and cook 8 to 10 minutes on each side, taking care not to burn them. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.