When I started this blog, I knew nothing about awards. I wrote just for a peace of my mind and to try and sort out the craziness. I’ve seen several of the people I follow get nominated for awards but wasn’t to keen about the award giving process. So now is my chance to nominate some of the blogs that I think are truly awesome! I want to thank Michael for this award. This is a great surprise. Pop by and take a look at his blog, very insightful.
Here are my nominations: (they are in no particular order)
- Karen (http://sweatyknitter.com)
- Rhondda (http://oombawkadesign.wordpress.com/)
- Joe (http://aregularcupofjo.wordpress.com/)
- Kais (http://empress27.wordpress.com/)
- Bekka (http://bellemondehandmade.wordpress.com/)
- Kate (http://katescrochet.wordpress.com/)
- Sheri (http://awesomesauceasshattery.com/)
- Cricket (http://crochetcricket.wordpress.com/)
- Ali & Sandy (http://veryberryhandmade.co.uk/)
- cuteasabutton82 (http://cuteasabutton82.wordpress.com/)
- coloringwithyarn (http://colouringwithyarn.wordpress.com/)
- crochet4mybutterfly (http://crochet4mybutterfly.wordpress.com/)
- Heather (http://joyfulwise.com/)
- Rita (http://stitchedupmama.com/)
- Rita (http://gonerustic.com/
All of these blogs have inspired me in one way or another. I want to thank each and every one of you for posts.
The award rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
4. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.